- What is Oligo?
- Digestion Benefits
- About Bifidus
- Target Users
- IMO vs. FOS
- Safe Food Classification
What is Oligo?
Happy Oligo® restores your intestinal flora balance in a natural way
Oligo (or “oligosaccharide”) is a prebiotic, meaning natural fibers that ferment in the gut to provide an optimal environment for the good bacteria (probiotics) to live in. It stimulates the growth of your native microflora (particularly the Bifidus species) – the friendly bacteria that originate and live naturally in your digestive tract.
Happy Oligo® consists of only one single ingredient, that is Isomalto-oligosaccharide (IMO) with a 97.5% purity in powder form. IMO is a type of indigestible carbohydrate enzymatically converted from starch. Happy Oligo® is 100% made from organic U.S. corn and plant plumule.
Natural Health Supplement for
- better nutrition absorption,
- colon cleanse
- immune support in the intestinal tract
A 100% Organic Prebiotic
- Is Isomalto-oligosaccharide of 97.5% purity.
- Is the best proliferation nutrient for the friendly bacteria “Bacillus Bifidus” (also called bifidobacteria). Harmful germs are unable to utilize it. Hence, it can selectively increase the friendly bacteria colony and its ratio.
- Is resistant to heat and acidity, does not get decomposed by digestive enzymes, nor damaged by gastric acid. Since it cannot be digested properly in our small intestine, it ends up being metabolized in the large intestine by the friendly bacteria, enhancing its activation and reproduction.
- Will never be a burden to the human body as it does not get absorbed.
A 100% Organic Low Calorie Health Sweetener
- Is naturally sweet and low in calories compared to regular sugar. Unlike regular starch (found in wheat, rice or potatoes), IMO is not digestible in the human digestive tract, thus hardly converted to calorie.
- Is suitable for children, diabetics and those seeking to cut down on caloric intake due to its substantially reduced caloric contents compared to table sugar.
- Remains stable under the acidity of pH 3 and temperature of up to 120°C. Therefore it can be used for flavoring both hot and cold food and beverages.
- Cannot be utilized by bad bacteria, thus it will not cause tooth decay, unlike cane sugar.
Everybody’s Most Favored Product
Happy Oligo® is suitable for people of all ages,
including infants, children, pregnant women and elderly people.
It is also safe for diabetics and those seeking to cut down on caloric intake due to its substantially reduced caloric contents compared to sugar.
If a pregnant mother does not have good intestinal health, toxins accumulated will be circulated via the bloodstream to the fetus. Generally, children under 4 years old do not have a stable intestinal flora (of bacteria colony). Any diet changes will cause the good bacteria to suddenly decrease. In fact, many pathogens transmitted via mouth can interfere with the intestinal flora balance. Taking Isomalto oligosaccharides can help proliferate the good bacteria and have a stabilizing effect on the intestinal flora balance, optimize nutrition absorption, and also mitigate the negative factors affecting growth and development.
By the time a person reaches 65 years old, bifidobacteria is likely to reduce to only 3%, which explains why an elderly person is more vulnerable to sickness and disease. Taking 15 gram of Isomalto oligosaccharides daily for a period of 10 days, the amount of Bifidus bacteria can increase 7 folds from 3.2% to 20%.
Characteristic of Isomalto Oligosaccharide
|Source of nutrients to the helpful bacteria, particularly the Bifidus species, in the intestinal tract. Once you have abundant helpful bacteria, they will clean up the pollution, remove toxins, improve nutrition absorption and give you a clean environment for your organs and cells to operate.||Sweetness is 1/5 of sugar. It is not digestible in the human digestive tract and therefore hardly converts to energy, making it suitable for diabetics and those seeking to cut down on caloric intake.|
Generally consume twice or 3 times a day and each time between 5 grams to 15 grams. If you are taking it for the first time, we recommend starting with 15 grams a day for a few days, then increase to 30 grams a day for a period of 3 months. You can try taking 10 grams three times a day or 15 grams twice a day.
Happy Oligo® can be used on animals.
Main purpose: promote health keeping and disease prevention. Oligosaccharides efficiently promote proliferation of probiotics, which can improve disease resistance, reduce diarrhea and dysentery incidence among animals. They reduce odor significantly thus improve the breeding environment.
Frequently Asked Questions